We are really excited to share Natterhub at home with you.
Mrs Wallis will share an introductory lesson with your children and then they will be able to access Natterhub by signing in at home.
Here are a few things we can share with you now.
1. Natterhub is like the Facebook for children.
2. Only children in their class hub/group can see the things that are shared.
3. Teachers have full control over what the children see, access and can freeze accounts if rules are not followed.
4. No other person can see our Natterhub feed. Child A from Glowworms can't share a post for Child B to see in Dragonflies.
5. Natterhub is a learning tool. We will use it to teach children how to be safe using social media. There is also an option for children to report a post that make them worry.
6. The newsfeed is monitored regularly and posts may be deleted after the initial 'Let's try this out' phase.
7. We would like you to share the children's work to Natterhub and then we can award badge power.
All will become clear on Wednesday!
If your child has been in school and has done the intro lesson, please still come at 1pm and join as it would be great for adults at home to see it.
Thank you - any questions please email Mrs Wallis